Would you like to
Donate to the RCW
We are truly grateful for any amount you donate to the Redlands Centre for Women.
We are a non-for-profit charity based in Redland City in South East Queensland. We connect and uplift women through knowledge, support and friendship. The women that are part of the RCW come from a great variety of backgrounds, forming a diverse and unique community where any woman is welcome.
A very passionate and dedicated group of volunteers run the RCW. To continue our work we rely on donations, memberships, grants, fundraising and partnerships.
To make a Donation please deposit into the following account:
Redlands Centre for Women Inc
BSB 633-000, Account 143436665
Your donations help us to have a positive impact on local women in our local community. Donations ensure that we can continue to provide care packs, as well as host activities and events to the benefit of women. Some of these services and activities include:
- The giving of Pink Pamper Packs to women struggling through a difficult time
- The giving of Nurture Packs to all women who gives birth at the Redlands Hospital
- Young Mums Connect group for first time young mums aged 15-24
- Coffee and Dinner Chats – sharing stories and laughs over a cuppa or dinner
- Books, Coffee and Friends – Book Club
- Creative Groups – Helping the creative juices to flow
- RAW – Redlands Active Women
- Annual International Women’s Day High Tea
100% of the money that is donated to the RCW is used to run the centre and help fund our unique programs and services that are delivered to women in our local community.
Your donation, no matter how small, will help us to continue our mission.
We are a registered charity and all donations over $2.00 are tax deductible. A receipt will be issued once a donation is made.
Thank you so much for your generous donation and for helping women in the Redlands to benefit from the activities provided by the Redlands Centre for Women.